International Educational Consultant
Salary : Basic Salary + Commissions
Please send resume to : [email protected]
Full-time contractor Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm
Quezon City Office – GMA Kamuning
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Provide counselling and education advice to prospective students in the capacity of an Education Counsellor, taking an active role in understanding and guiding students down the most appropriate and feasible education pathway.
● Understand the course materials and qualifications of our education partners to provide students with complete and accurate information in order for them to make the most informed decisions.
● Drive and play a proactive role in preparing, collating and coordinating the enrolment process with partner institutions in an efficient, timely, accurate and complete manner.
● Ensure each application adheres to the relevant rules and regulations for every individual institution.
● Provide assistance to the Education team across any enrolment-related matters.
● Assist prospective students to collate and organise their supporting documents for the timely submission of all student applications and be on hand to liaise with any other third parties on their behalf, should it be required.
● Drive and motivate the team to achieve and work hard towards the attainment of any established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sales targets.
Administration and Client Management:
● Maintain accurate, complete and current client records within the organisation’s CRM and across all relevant databases.
● Ensure all client communication and enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and timely manner.
● Contribute towards the ongoing improvement of the company’s database and administrative processes.
● Observe and adhere to the ESOS and National Code as instructed by the Education team.
● Maintain the highest level of confidentiality for all client data and seek guidance from the teams in uncertain situations.
● Observe and adhere to any other regulations that impact the industry such as OMARA’s Code of Conduct (as and when applicable).
Past Experience & Requirements:
● Previous industry knowledge and experience required.
● Attention-to-detail and highest degree of accuracy in the context of data-entry and document processing.
● Friendly, pleasant personality, which is engaging to both clients and teammates.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, with second language proficiency preferred.
● Hardworking, efficient and can-do attitude is essential.
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant and related field.