Studying in Australia means to genuinely develop your skills and knowledge for your own personal and professional growth.
We can help guide you with the best study option for you that suits your needs/budget/situation and school for your enrollment.
- Qualifications (Education/Experience)
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Financial Capability (Self-paid/Sponsored By Parents)
- English Test (Study Level)
- Health Test
- Typically a tuition deposit of 10%-20% is required to obtain an Enrollment certificate from the school and you can pay the remainder during your study by terms.
Course Fees Estimated Tuition Fees* Subject to Changes:
- Vocational Courses ( 6 months to a Year Cert 3, Cert 4, Diploma ) – $7,000 to $15,000 AUD for the entire course.
- Vocational Packages (2 Years – $22,000 – $35,000) – Cookery, Aged Care, Childhood Education, Automotive, Social Work
- Higher Education – Bachelor Courses 3 Years ( $45,000 – $150,000) – Nursing, Engineering, Education, Business & Accounting
- Higher Education – Masters Degrees 2 years ($40,000 – $75,000)
Each student has a different profile and background so we encourage you to talk our educational counsellors today to get you started.
Contact our educational counsellors below:
Ms. Dianne Legazpi – Educational Counsellor
Mr. Russel Balingit – Educational Counsellor
Student Assessment Form